Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager – Electronics
Salary: 70k – 100k based on experience
Our client is a Chinese Company that deals with online wholesale of products made in China, offering Kenyan traders with Chinese quality products with competitive prices.
They are looking to recruit a vibrant and results oriented Marketing & Communications Manager who will be tasked with coming up with marketing strategies for the team, brand strategy and achieve the revenue objectives through effective communication targeting the right business audiences.
This role will champion the brand awareness, increase the company’s business network and ultimately to generate interests and leads for the business
- Identify and plan market coverage to reach target audiences relevant to business development and revenue objectives.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications campaigns which help develop clients, build the company’s brand, and drive growth objectives.
- Identify and map industry trends; market environment; competitor analysis and provide insights on unique selling points for continuous development.
- Manage a library of marketing content, including portfolios, images, videos and inter-active demos. Ensure organization and dissemination of content and regular updates in concert with major events and opportunities.
- Generate in-depth presentations and whitepapers based on the company’s unique knowledge and perspective.
- Develop informational content on key themes in coordination with technical talent.
- Champion the company brand internally and externally through communications initiatives. Ensure online presence including Multilanguage websites, social media, advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Working closely with the business development and commercial teams to ensure we capture the hearts of the audience and that this translates to actionable business development pipeline.
- University degree or above.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position; understanding of Electronics business model is a plus.
- Must have existing network of clients in the Electronics industry
- At least 3 years mobile phone, appliances and product marketing experience and channel management experience is required, foreigner company experience is a plus.
- Actions and results oriented; can work under high pressure.
- Good communication skills and willing to take initiatives under high pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and presentation skill.
- To manage multi-task by planning, organizing and establishing priorities.
- Ability to build partnerships across functions
- Excellent command of English both orally and written.
- Strong abilities with PowerPoint, WordPress office tools.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing & Communications Manager – Electronics) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th March, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing