CLIC Support Officer
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a CLIC Support Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- MIS implementation support: Support all aspects of the implementation of new management information systems in the organization
- MIS tools expertise: Develop expertise in CLIC and other programme applications, and support teams in using the system and related processes
- Ensure the MIS continues to meet the organization’s needs, including initiating necessary adjustments of the configuration in consultation with key stakeholders, and review processes and data use.
- Manage the roll-out of the MIS to frontline staff, including developing detailed roll-out plans, and managing the implementation of new processes and software
- Ensure all appropriate staff are properly trained on the use of the system, and where necessary develop manuals/training materials.
- Manage the flow of MIS data throughout the country programme, including maintaining infrastructure (internet, CLIC Data Warehouse etc.), closely monitoring submissions by all teams, and ensuring that data is submitted within deadlines.
- Take final responsibility for data quality in the MIS, by developing systems to monitor data quality, routinely analyzing it, and addressing issues that arise.in deadlines.
- Build MIS analysis and reporting capacity, including developing new MIS reports, undertaking detailed analyses of MIS data, and training key users on how to do analysis and reporting themselves.
- Take final responsibility for the confidentiality and security of all MIS data, including information governance training, and developing rigorous back-up processes.
- Foster a culture of evidence-based decision-making throughout the organization, by developing reports and tools that support frontline staff in their day-to-day decisions, and by working with senior managers to integrate MIS data into management processes.
- MIS implementation support: Support all aspects of the implementation of new management information systems in the organization.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Monitoring and Evaluation, Information Technology or any other numerate discipline.
- Certificate or vocational qualification in MIS, M&E or another analytical field, or formal certification in databases, analysis etc.
- Experience in setting up and managing complex data collection systems
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 15th March, 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.