Job Title: Client Account Manager at BURN
Are you a relationship management pro who excels at building trust with your customers?
Do you find joy in helping your clients create brilliant sales strategies?
Are you excited about helping to conserve our forests by transforming the way Kenyan families cook?
BURN is seeking an account manager to grow their existing wholesale clients in sales of their jikokoa cook stoves.
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling to BURN’s existing distributors such as private trading companies, social enterprises, NGO’s, third party E-commerce platforms.
BURN designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya.
Their goal is not just to provide clean burning wood and charcoal stoves, but to provide a range of super fuel efficient stoves for the 2 billion people who will inhabit sub Saharan Africa by 2050.
- Work closely with existing customers to help develop and refine their sales strategy.
- Provide customers with advice and support to ensure they increase their sales channels, expand their customer base and grow their sales volumes.
Customer relationship management
- Be the primary contact person for existing customers. He/she will nurture relationships with existing customers, understand and meet their needs.
- Work with the internal marketing team to support the planning and execution of customer marketing events and initiatives.
Sales and collections
- Drive sales to existing customers by introducing new BURN products, negotiating prices, offers, or increasing their order volumes.
- Follow up on payments and ensure timely collections are done.
- Be involved in basic sales analysis and reporting on the performance of existing customers.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ experience in consumer goods sales and/or wholesale account management
- Experience with wholesale consumer durable goods is ideal
- College degree preferred.
- Previous experience growing wholesale clients, developing sales and marketing strategy.
- Have an understanding of sales and marketing,
- Diligence to follow up on wholesale customer relationships and requests,
- Understanding of Sales forecasting, Report writing, Sales Data analysis,
- High energy, positive attitude. A great willingness to learn and grow professionally, eager to contribute to the Sales Team with new ideas.
Follow this link to apply: https://www.shortlist.net/portal/#/jobdetails/Burn/224?source=21