Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Industry: Cloud Software
Job Salary: Solid Base Salary + Commission
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Start date: April 2017
Our client, a cloud software company, is seeking a Sales Team Leader to lead a highly visible and motivated sales team that generates revenues and achieves individual and organizational quotas.
You’ll be a valuable contributor to the company’s sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve their objectives.
The position holder needs to be an experienced, high-energy, driven salesperson with a proven track record in software solution sales, value-driven sales approach.
Ideal candidates will possess strong sales management experience, having sold software solutions to customers.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings and engaging other company resources as required.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new
- Sales Representatives on the sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings.
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive closure.
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to senior sales management.
- Monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results.
- 3 years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 3 years sales management experience.
- Successful sales management track record in a B2B software solution sales environment.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment.
- Ability to hire and train new Sales Representatives.
Compensation: Base salary, Commissions starting at 120K/month (uncapped) medical, airtime
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 23rd March 2017
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.