CMC Ravenna is looking for a HR Manager
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys;
- scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets;
- monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results. Scheduling management conferences with employees;
- hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource by laws of Kenya; conducting investigations;
- maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system;
- keeping past and current records. Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
- following up on work results. Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should have experience of working in an engineering or construction field
- A bachelors degree in Human Resource Management
- Be registered with the IHRM
- Have over 5 years experience in a reputable organization
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online