Job Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Tender preparation and documentation
- Preparation of bill of quantities
- Preparation of valuation orders
- Preparation of progress reports
- Preparation of claims
- Project documentation and overall cost
- Taking part in tender processes
- Attending meetings
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts degree in building economics or Bachelors Degree in quantity Surveying with a recognized university.
- Excellent knowledge of Quantity Surveying processes
- Excellent cost controlling experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Process driven
- Self motivated
- Ability to work independently with strong team player skills
- Strong planning skills
- Sound ability to prioritise, time-manage, and honour deadline
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years work experience
- Proficiency in relevant computer application.
- Ability to be a good team player
Interested Candidates should apply on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applying for by 16th March 2017.