Positions: Cooks, Waiters, Waitresses, Chefs, Cleaners and General Labour
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: The Cooks, Waiters Waitresses, Chefs, Cleaners and General Labour are supposed to deploy within the shortest time possible.
Position may be located in a war zone in a contingency environment. To ensure compliance with safety, health and security requirements in the contract, employees will be literate in English (read, write, speak and understand).
Must possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at the intermediate level as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
Requires the basic skills and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions. Experience in the area of interest is key especially in the hospitality industry.
- O level certificate and some relevant working experience
- Certificate or Diploma in hospitality will be an added advantage
- Ex-Afghanistan employees in any field are encouraged to apply for general labour
- Must possess a valid travel passport
- Must be ready to undergo a comprehensive medical test
- Must be ready to travel within the shortest time possible
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
If qualified send CV, scanned certificates and travel passport (back page only) stating your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||