Position: Pre-Sales Executive
Positions To Fill: 1 (One)
We are seeking outstanding achiever to deliver the set objectives in the Clients Services Division.
The successful applicant must be driven, results oriented with a “can do it” attitude and with proven track records.
Job Overview: The Pre-sales Executive coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she should transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompany Business Development Executives / Managers to customer visits.
Assist in the development of formal sales proposals and presentations and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts based on the company sales targets.
- Assists with the creation of a sales cycle plan
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative / Marketer to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment)
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Coordinate the timely, quality and up to standard completion of RFI, EOI & RFP
- Build custom presentation and product demos with ability to coordinate cross functional teams.
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC) and product presentations
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with local, EMEA and corporate support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Manages hand-over to the PMO (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process
- Prepare software order forms (providing feature codes and product information)
- Monitor accurate and correct delivery of software sold ensuring correct number of user licenses to be implemented to Finance and PMO teams.
- Product Partner vetting and management in case we need to sign up with a new partner and manage the existing partners.
Academic Qualification & Professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT/IT or Business Related course with a background in IT.
- Good understanding of all company products & Solutions
- Full cycle deployment of ERP and other solutions.
- At least 4-5 years work experience.
Desired Competencies and Skills
- Affinity to both sales and technology (Techno functional).
- Ability to discuss and present business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication proficiency.
- Eloquence in English (spoken and written) is essential.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions.
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
- Professional ethical Conduct
- Performance Oriented
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Customer driven
- Interpersonal skills
- Detailed knowledge of Information Manufacturer’s product offering
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- Good listening skills
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
On the email subject, type the word PRE-SALES EXECUTIVE, as your email subject title.
Closing date for applications is 31st March, 2017.