Position / Title: Credit Controller
Direct Report: CEO / MD
Overall Supervisor: Managing Director
Job Purpose: To improving the operations systems processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly collections via telephone
- Responsible for the debtors files
- Ensuring that payment terms are kept minimal
- Managing arrear accounts
- Preparing accounts for legal handovers
- Liaising with sales team on any queries
- Reconciliation of customer accounts monthly to ensure prompt payment receipts hence increase company cash flow.
- Ensure collection plans milestone affect only the unpaid accounts and that customers who have payment plans stick to them.
- Review of the periodic high balance reports, overdue accounts through discussions with customers on their payment plans / Following up on unpaid debit orders
- Making sure that all paid invoice copies are filed in relevant client’s files.
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Build relationship between clients / colleagues / departments / branches / business partners / dealers
- Maintain active accounts up to suspension
- Adhoc – Ensuring that invoices are sent to clients on time
- Bachelor in Commerce Accounting
- CPA section
- Preferably a Lady
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th March 2017.