Job Profile: Customer Care Executive
Reporting to: Team Leader
Position Summary:– The Customer Care Executive will provide great customer experience by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust through contact with the customers by answering incoming calls/SMS to: answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, solutions and advice.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Experience in a Call Center will be an added advantage
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Should be customer service oriented with a focus on meeting the needs of the customer first
- Must be a computer literate with exceptional computer skills
- Good problem solving skills with ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Great listening and influencing skills
- Ability to use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
- Dynamic and energized individual.
- Ability to multi task
- Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
- Must be a critical thinker
- Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedure, answering questions and providing information
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures
- Attract potential customers by answering product or service questions, and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Receive incoming calls and provide general and technical support to customers on all products via and/or SMS
- Maintain customer experience levels within the stipulated quality standards.
- Quickly understand the customer’s needs and providing the best resoultion.
- Conduct Happy Calls and Customer Satisfaction Survey calls
- Collect, confirm and update client information to standard operating procedures
- Record and follow up on general queries and complaints
- Conduct a predetermined number of CSAT surveys
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner by managing and resolving customer complaints
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle online customer support if required (Emails, chat, blogs etc.)
- Updates self on job knowledge by studying and understanding new product descriptions and / or new service processes
- Recommend process improvements for process excellence
- Recognize, document and alert the Team leader of trend in customer calls
- Maintain communication equipment in working order and reporting problems promptly
Knowledge and skills:
- Degree or Diploma in any business related field.
- Fluent in the English and Swahili Language proficiency (neutral and clear accent)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Successful Candidates MUST be willing to work in a shift pattern assignment within a 24 hour operational environment.
- Must possess a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Qualified and Interested candidates to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the subject line. All applications should reach us by 17th March 2017