Customer Service Manager
Industry: Logistics – Clearing & Forwarding/Freight
Our Client is a Logistics company offering a wide range of Freight Logistical Solutions to companies with interests in the East Africa region. They are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient Communication (via all appropriate media) and management of customer service standards
- Achievement of agreed customer service targets.
- Alignment of the departmental functions, developing and managing a customer retention programme (CRP) that shall constantly illustrate success to achieve Company objectives
- Regular Review of customer complaints and tracking of the same for resolution appropriately.
- Data analysis to determine the level of customer service provision.
- Identification and implementation of strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability (ref. Kaizen).
- Ability to Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Maintenance of a workable and acceptable succession plan for your Job Description (train your colleagues to handle your tasks in your absence).
- Assignment of any other duties.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business related course.
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior role in the freight, clearing and forwarding industry- or related trade.
- Professional training Customer Service will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the application of Kaizen
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 10th March, 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.