Customer Support Services Manager
The role is accountable for service delivery and assurance to customers, promoting continuous service improvement, service quality and customer satisfaction and provides excellent customer services through SLA management while also offering leadership and motivation to the departmental staff and facilitating resolution on client escalated cases.
The role provides technical support (telephone, chat, field support) to customers, to ensure that customer technical problems are resolved within stipulated SLA, escalations done where necessary and with the goal to ensuring that customers receive the best technical services as per set KPIs.
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Official hours office based and 24/7 on Call
Occasional travels to customers for service performance review meetings
- At least 6 years’ experience in Customer Handling environment OR a combination of 4years experience in ISP/Telecommunication environment and 3years experience in Customer Handling environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in people/team management.
- Must have managed team of engineers on IP or transmission domain before for at least 2years
- Experience in managing international clients in telecommunication domain under different time zones
- Ability to set up processes, procedures and structures which are in synch with international clients, vendors partners
- Experience in process improvement initiatives.
- Strong co-ordination skills with support functions such as Recruitment, Training, HR, IT, Infrastructure, Planning, Project etc
Only qualified candidates should apply, share CV to email@example.com before 15th March, 2017