Job Vacancy: CV Writer & Customer Care
Industry: Human Resource Consultancy
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading HR & recruitment firm located in Westlands. In the last seven years we have placed over 5,000 Kenyan professionals with leading companies in Kenya and East Africa.
We have a new vacancy for a CV writer in our career advisory department.
The objective of the career advisory department is to equip candidates with skills that give them an edge in the job market.
We do this by writing professional CV’s, interview coaching, psychometric tests and career development advice and soft skills training (personal branding, leadership, customer service, negotiation skills etc)
We are looking for a lady candidate who has excellent writing, customer service, presentations and people skills.
If you have a genuine interest in interacting with people, assisting them and keen on career & job matters then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
What The Job Entails:
- Reviewing CV’s and advising clients on areas that need improving
- Writing CV’s as per client specification
- Answering client inquiries through email, phone and walk in
- Customer service
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Making presentations to our target market
- Offering training services as per our program and curriculum
- Business development. Assist the managing partner in marketing the service
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communications kills
- Presentations skills
- An interest in career matters
- Leadership skills is an added advantage
- Marketing skills
- Extroverted nature
If you meet the above requirements, email your CV and sample writing material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date 24th March 2017
Corporate Staffing Services does not charge any fees at any recruitment stage.