Dairy Production Manager
The role holder will be expected to deliver the production requirement by processing products in compliance to the established/agreed quality standards by optimizing the resources and by continuously improving the way things are done to attain total quality of the products and achieve low cost of the process.
The role reports to the General Manager.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Food Technology/Engineering from a credible institution
- Over 8 years in a highly perishable food manufacturing environment 4 of which must be at senior supervisory level
- Prior experience in the Dairy processing is an added advantage
- High level leadership and decision making skills as well as ability to motivate and train people
- Sound knowledge of several manufacturing operations and production procedures, innovative tools and machines for handling assigned manufacturing projects
- Demonstrated competence in planning and forecast
- Profound acquaintance with dynamics in cold supply chain
- Familiarity with new products designing and development
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “DAIRY PRODUCTION MANAGER” on the subject line by 23rd March 2017.