Job Title: Admin Assistant – Dental Clinic
Salary: 30K – 40K
Our client is a well-established Dental Clinic who operates within Nairobi.
They seek to hire a very polished, sharp looking and eloquent lady to fill an Admin Assistant position.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing general coordination of office activities.
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field.
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Must be polished, sharp looking and eloquent
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant – Dental Clinic) to email@example.com before Friday 7th April 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.