Duma Works is recruiting a Digital Marketer for one our clients; a leading travel management company in Kenya.
The Digital Marketer must have excellent knowledge of tours and travel industry and have exciting , innovative marketing techniques.
- Will work to promote business both tours and online reservations.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, Adwords, Google Analytics etc
- Managing online advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Create visual advertising media
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing (as per above roles)
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in E-commerce, SEO, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Ability to work in a team
- Creative and energetic.
- Excellent data analytic skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service delivered to all our customers, external, internal and business partners.
- Respects individual’s views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realizing everyone’s potential to get the best possible result and live the values of the company.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2729”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2729 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 24th March 2017