Our client in the digital media marketing industry seeks to fill the position for a Content Manager.
The manager will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve company goals.
- Share content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with Kenyan law (copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.