Directline Assurance Company
Job Title: Nurse
Department: Medical Department
Job Purpose: The Nurse will assist the doctor in analysis of medical claims arising from road traffic accidents and will play a key role in the provision of a second, medical opinion on the nature of injuries sustained.
- Research and report writing pertaining to the confirmation of diagnosis made and treatments administered with claims and reporting on the same.
- Authentication, Analysis, Interpretation and verification of medical treatment records pertaining to accident claims.
- Responsible for highlighting misdiagnosis and/ or irregular medical records.
- Preparation of medical reports and statistics.
- Understanding of medical health facility procedures and medical records.
- Re-examination of road traffic accident victims in order to provide a second opinion.
Skills / Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- At least 3 years experience
- KRCHN Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya and must possess a valid license
- Basic MS office skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Superior analytical and report writing skills.
- Working experience in a busy hospital facility.
- Working experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- High moral and ethical standards with independence of mind and ability to defend his/her position on significant issues.
How to Apply
Individuals who meet the above requirements should send their applications to the email below stating their current and expected salary along with a detailed CV to reach us on or before 3rd April 2017.
Please indicate the job being applied for in the subject heading of your email.
Short listing is running concurrently as applications are received.