I am looking to fill the position of a Driver for one of our clients in electrical industry in Nairobi.
- Ensure cleanliness and good maintenance of the assigned vehicle.
- Undertake external deliveries of mail, documents and other deliveries.
- Collect mails, cheques and documents from various destinations and deliver them to the Organization.
- Requisition supplies and materials necessary for the efficient running of the motorcycle.
- Ensure renewal of license and vehicle insurance.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents and equipment including hazard triangle, spare wheel, first aid kit, tool box and necessary spare parts in the vehicle.
- Ensure safety of the vehicle by undertaking all safety measures including steering locks, alarms, locking doors and windows when not in use, parking in safe spots and putting all items in the trunk to avoid unnecessary break-in.
- Ensure timely servicing of vehicle based on service schedule.
- Maintain vehicle records on mileage, faults, maintenance, repairs, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports.
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Must possess a BCE Class Driving License
- Must have good vision
- Good map reading skills
- Able to read and write
- Must have the certificate of good conduct
- Must have good communication skills
- Value integrity
- 3 years vehicle driving experience
- No track record of accidents
- Familiar with various road routes in Nairobi
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Driver’ on the subject of the email by 15th March 2017.