Job Title: Assistant Operations Coordinator
Reports to: Operations Coordinator
Job Location: Arusha, Tanzania
Summary: Elective Africa is a leading organizer of Education and Expedition Travel Programs in East Africa and is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
One of our popular programs involves placing students with interests in healthcare in hospitals to either conduct their electives, volunteer or to shadow doctors in East Africa.
Our program package to students includes accommodation, transport, organizing placement at the hospital and onground full time support from our teams in each of our locations.
We are seeking to recruit an individual who can manage young multi cultural clients, trouble shoot issues, manage the program independently and results a oriented person for position of an operations Interns.
The Interns will undergo training program to sharpen their skills in the areas of operations management. if they are suitable to work independently in our Arusha location.
If successful at the end of internship, you will be offered employment by EA.
- A post high school qualification in tourism and experience in any field of tourism with be a great advantage
- He/she must have sufficient computing skills (Ms Office suite).
- He/she should have experience identifying new tourism business opportunities and coordinating tourism activities
- A multi tasker, independent thinker, and problem solver. An organized individual with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Should have good communication skills
- Must be willing to work long and odd hours including Sundays
- Should be a resident of Tanzania
Applications close Friday March 24, 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply go to http://www.electiveafrica.com/careers