Our client is a leading High Tech European company.
They are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office:
Electrical Technician Supervisor
The Electrical Technician Supervisor will be responsible for survey and supervision of solar projects and rural electrification.
- To assist in site surveys
- Ensure quality and adherence to technical specifications
- Manage projects
- Allocate and follow-up tasks to/with various teams
- Keep track on the performance of the project members
- Ensure quality delivery
Qualifications, Experience, and knowledge:
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Electronics
- Hands-on field experience as a technician
- At least 3 years’ experience in Energy field as technician / engineer
- Must be a registered technician with Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) under category T3.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th March 2017 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.