Job Vacancy: Electronic Security Sales Personnel
Reporting to: Sales Manager
- In charge of Customer Service –Sales, Bids and Customer Service functions
- Overall responsibility of meeting area budgets through set sales targets
- Customer retention and Ensure enhanced customer experience and therefore reduced churn rate
- Management of Bids administration and provide Commercial support to the Sales and Customer Service team.
- Maintain product information database including technical Specs and Pricing and Maintain Competitive set and Research on market
- Manage Marketing Services, Training, Sales promotions, Events, Media and Suppliers.
- Sales of Advanced Integrated Electronic Security Solutions throughout their assigned territory
- This includes effective development of the Company aligned go to market strategies/tactics and driving awareness for the Company Advanced Security Integration offerings that include Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, Mass Notification / Communications, and Life Safety.
- This position requires strong professional sales disciplines and skills, including effective communications, presentation skills, customer relations, negotiation and technical aptitude. Knowledge of security systems design and technology is a strong plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build the company advanced Security Integration business in assigned territory and vertical markets.
- Develop and implement effective prospecting and sales campaigns.
- Negotiate contracts, agreements and be able to close the Deal.
- Ability to design (or learn to design) and configure basic Security, CCTV, Access Control and Communications Systems.
- Effectively manage and maintain prosperous sales funnel activities, including CRM management and forecasting.
- Quickly assimilate and work well in a strong team environment.
- Deliver assigned sales activity expectations that include daily smart sales prospecting, fulfilling or exceeding assigned quota targets and driving world class customer service.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Experience and Skills:
- Must adhere to the Company Code of Conduct & Ethics
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must possess a strong technological aptitude
- Must possess the Sales Hunter Mentality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop keen awareness and knowledge of the Video —–Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, Mass Notifications/Communications, Life Safety/ Fire markets.
- Attain knowledge of the major vertical markets for advanced solutions; major competitors; and the evolving dynamics within these markets.
- Strong understanding of today’s IoT (Internet of Things) trends and be able to comfortably communicate with IT Managers and C Level decision makers about how the company’s advanced systems solutions integrate effectively within their domains.