Job Vacancy: IAAS Account Manager
In 2006, eMomentum Interactive Systems Ltd (eMomentum) first laid its foundation as a Web Application Development company in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector.
From inception to date, eMomentum has strengthened its base and has ventured into a spectrum of software cloud solutions and services some being collaboration, development, support and consultancy, just to mention a few.
eMomentum exists to provide the knowledge and expertise to simplify the use of technology and maximize on it in order for organizations to prosper.
The Position: The key qualities required for this role are a proven sales track record, product knowledge, outstanding communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
This person will grow the Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) business by exercising strong sales skills and by leveraging all available resources.
Product knowledge expected for this role includes integration, portal, mobile, and/or process management.
- Effective execution of the business plan; opportunity planning, delivering on revenue quota and set objectives & targets.
- Excellent communication eMomentum’s IAAS strategy, value proposition and competitive positioning to customers, partners and internal teams. Demonstrate a solution selling approach targeted at expanding deal sizes and total revenue.
- Provide accurate forecasts to management.
- Manage business & IT relationships proactively and effectively qualify sales opportunities.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline 3-4 times greater than quota.
- Drive for customer references across the existing customer base.
- Work closely with various teams – Pre-Sales, Development, Technical, Deployment and Support, Projects and Consultancy teams to maximize total revenues. Provide added value as a sales person specializing IAAS to these teams.
- Leverage & engage eMomentum and client executives and available business development resources for customers, sales opportunities and sales campaigns.
- Achieve revenue quota and set targets
- Understand eMomentum’s IAAS strategy and be able to communicate it effectively to customers.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the IAAS solutions and value propositions and ensure this knowledge is transferred to all relevant constituents.
- Perform required sales administration tasks (forecasting, account planning etc.) regularly, on time and to a high standard.