Title: Estate Maintenance and Service Officer
Our client is a well established company engaging in development and management of both residential and commercial properties.
The Estate Maintenance and Service Officer will be responsible for all aspects of activities ranging from managing the boreholes and water distribution installations through to reading customers’ meters, raising periodic invoices for water supplied, funds remitted appropriately and credit control.
- Keep a register of borehole water consumption
- Ensure that borehole pumps and installations are functioning well.
- Ensure water meters are serviced on time.
- Ensure that planned routine maintenance is carried out and logged.
- Respond effectively to any faults and breakdowns.
- Log water pumped versus water recorded as consumed on a weekly basis.
- Take action to investigate all system losses.
- Manage Client accounts and attend to customer queries.
- Monitor all costs including KPLC.
- Inspect all water installations on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all water installations are operational and well presented.
- Read all Client water metres each month and ensure proper billing.
- Raise invoices for water used.
- Ensure clients remit funds through M-Pesa or cheque payments
- Maintain simple books of account
- Cut off water from Clients that fail to pay invoices within 7 days of invoice
- Ensure water analysis of borehole is taken quarterly and results pinned on the noticeboard.
- Log and record all relevant information
- You will be required to have a maintenance contract of the borehole pumps.
- Produce periodic reports as required.
- Have an a basic accounting background
- Good knowledge of Maths and English
- Minimum 1-2 years’ supervisory experience in similar role or position, solid experience in customer relations
- Practical knowledge, numeracy and administration.
- Ability to communicate well, embrace teamwork, drive performance on Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preferred prior work experience in residential and commercial buildings
- Observant and pays attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Estate Maintenance & Service Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd April 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted