Estimates & Costing Engineer
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Services
- Design project layout, detailed products list, pricing and financial work sheets.
- Tender evaluation, preparation and pricing.
- In charge of RFQ and Bid proposals.
- Integrate/embed cost capability into design systems at all levels – system / sub-system – commodity as required.
- Identify, develop and implement cost methods and tools around the products to improve the cost estimation management process.
- Operate, motivate and influence to improve the cost optimization process.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Diploma in business studies (Marketing option)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Strong technical mindset and ability to read and interpret technical data to others
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy skills
- Results oriented and ability to deliver within the confined timelines and resources
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Well versed with the Electrical & Mechanical engineering Industry.
All application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before close of business 31st March 2017.
Kindly indicate clearly the position applied for, as well as current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.