Vacancy: General Manager – Voi
Our client is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world.
Garments produced by them have been worn by Michelle Obama on numerous occasions and their work is regularly featured in international publications.
The Organisation is built on the believe that fashion has the power to make a positive contribution to society.
They are currently seeking to recruit a General Manager to assume full responsibility for the strategy, operations and growth.
The GM will fully oversee the Finance and HR departments. The reporting structure for the role would be directly to the CEO.
- Overall operation and management of the Company.
- Represent the Company’s overall business strategies and work to implement and effect change in the daily work environment.
- Oversee the recruitment process of staff; interviewing, hiring and training of employees.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, design, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/ official bodies
- Ensure that expenditures are commensurate with the budgeted revenues and stay within limits approved by the Board.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, statutory requirements and other government regulations.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 10 years working experience 3 of which must have been in a senior management position.
- Experience in textile industry is an added advantage.
- Finance experience is highly preferred.
- Must have Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Experience with initiating and leading improvement programmes, developing and implementing strategic plans and overseeing change.
- Must have experience in dealing with diverse stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of financial compliance and governance requirements
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 250,000/= – 300,000/= (Approx. 2500 – 3000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th April 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2mrCbE2
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***