Vacancy: Human Resource Officer – Voi
Our client is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world.
The Organisation is built on the believe that fashion has the power to make a positive contribution to society.
The organisation runs both a factory and a community trust delivering life skills training to the local community.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer to support the organisation in recruitment, induction and all the general administration.
- Responsible for recruitment, orientation, placement and retention.
- Assist in Payroll administration.
- Manage departmental heads on planning annual, partial & maternity leaves.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and processes to improve systems and procedures.
- Ensure the organisation has complied with all statutory requirements.
- Handle employees grievances, disciplinary and counseling processes
- Identify staff training needs, develop and implement them.
- Access all accidents that occur in the farm and ensure mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must have a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 4 – 6 years work experience in HR department
- Must be a member of IHRM
- Must have experience and knowledge of Kenya Labour Laws and HR policies
- Must have the ability in drafting HR policies and operations manual
- Must have the ability to take initiative, be pro-active and work until little supervision
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with people and records
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 75,000/= – 100,000/= (Approx. 750 – 1000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th April 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2mVCYes
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***