Executive Audit Assistants
(Gross Salary: Ksh. 90,000)
Our client, a leading Multi-national company with operations in East Africa, is currently seeking to fill the position of Executive Audit Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, the job holder will check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures in the accounting department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check, inspect and reconcile bank deposits and payments.
- Review, assess and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business unit.
- Check expenditures, revenue and other financial records for accuracy accurate
- Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
- Check all accounting and clients’ databases are updated and functioning properly.
Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
- Check and verify accounting books and records are in conformity with industry practices and corporate policies.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards.