Farm Manager / Agriculture Researcher:
A new company seeking to venture in the agricultural sector of the country seeks to recruit a farm manager / an agriculture research expert.
- He should have a degree in the agriculture sector.
- He should be equipped with practical experience in agricultural management.
- Experience in Chemistry, horticulture, agriculture science will be an added advantage.
- He will be responsible for the planning, management and day-to-day running of farms.
- He should have worked in a similar position for 3 years and above.
- He should be flexible and able to manage duties assigned to him diligently.
- He should be a team player and able to work well with others.
- He should have a proven track record of good performance in the agriculture industry.
The farm will be located in Nairobi Kenya with an extension in Zimbabwe.
Salary: KES 30,00 – 40,000/= This is a 1 year contract.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to email@example.com by 16th March 2017.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The candidate will be based in Nairobi.