Duma Works is recruiting an Online Coordinator for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading Fashion Brand in Kenya.
The role of the Online Coordinator is to support and drive the growth of the company’s online strategy while increasing brand awareness and increasing online Sales.
- Identifying opportunities to optimise fulfilment, returns, customer service and expansion projects.
- Develop strategies for order fulfilment, delivery, supply chain and customer service.
- Work with Customer Service to identify order related issues and recommend improvement and enhancements.
- Review payment providers to ensure payment processes are efficient.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce Finance team to define and manage fraud processes.
- Provide daily support for the general management of operations including troubleshooting operational issues and reporting.
Content and Inventory Management
- Oversee the product content presented on website.
- Responsibility for maintaining product upload slides, and gathering correct information from other parts of the business (Updating & Publishing Product Data / specifications / Images).
- Weekly updating & uploading blog/article content and promotions.
- Daily site audits and quality assurance checks to ensure accuracy of product information, pricing and placement and optimal user experience.
- Ensuring all products assigned to all relevant categories.
- Creating new categories and content, and updating headers, header links, SEO URLs, breadcrumbs and meta data, in the Content management system (drive traffic to site).
- Responsibility for checks on the websites to ensure weekly execution of product optimization and strategic placement initiatives to ensure optimal sell through and cross sell opportunities
- Together with Marketing creation of optimized landing pages for digital marketing efforts to ensure optimal conversion
- Provide analysis of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales results including providing recommendations and insight to the Manager to better achieve targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Optimize the website to improve performance, Responsible for the quality of website content,
- Implement new IT/technical features
- Offer support to the wider team; including marketing,distribution and customer service
- Working as a team with Customer Service to answer calls, communicate to clients, and place orders.
The role also encompasses digital marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC all focused towards making the company extremely visible online.
- Knowledge of website development and content management systems.
- Training in technical IT.
- E-commerce experience and familiarity with coding languages.
- Experience in a retail setting would be an added advantage.
- At least 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Office Excel skills
- Work with web designer to troubleshoot web issues.
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Google Analytics – preferred, but not essential
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise in fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
How to Apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2705”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2705 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th March 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.