FIDA Kenya is an organization that is committed to a society that respects and upholds women’s rights, and is looking for a dynamic, innovative and experienced individual to fill the following post:
FIDA Kenya seeks to recruit a Grants Officer to be based in the Nairobi Office.
- Prepare, review and submit funding concepts and proposals in consultation with staff and partners
- Undertake due diligence assessments of potential grantors including collating of grants documentation and develop and maintain a donor base
- Apply grantors policy in programs and administrative activities and support compliance to donor obligations and policy requirements
- Ensure effective coordination of donor approaches across the organization
- Coordinate grant inception meetings
- Collaborate with management to review the organization resource mobilization strategy and constantly update the resource mobilization matrix that is, track and monitor grant concepts and proposals submitted.
- Advice on developing relationships with strategic partners, NGOs, government agencies, companies, foundations and other organizations and individuals to create collaborations that will raise profile with potential donors or create partnerships in fundraising.