- Assist the commander in the maintenance of proper standard of professional expertise, crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance of all flight crew personnel
- Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passenger safety during all phases of the flight
- Age: 23- 31
- Height: Minimum 157cm
- weight in proportion
- Secondary School Certificate or Approved Cabin Crew License.
- A warm, pleasing personality (preferably) fluent in English (written and spoken )
- Physically fit to meet regulatory requirements
- Ability to swim unaided
Interested persons to send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||