Position: Internal Auditor – FMCG
Summary: Our client an FMCG company; seeks to recruit a qualified internal auditor with good experience in FMCG or manufacturing industry.
The auditor’s general role is to provide independent assurance that the organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Plan and conduct audits to ensure compliance with the company policies and standards
- Develop detailed audit programs, plans and schedules of areas reviewed
- Prepare reports on areas audited with relevant recommendations
- Ensure implementation of agreed recommendations
- Carry out special audits and/or investigations and other special assignments as may be required by management from time to time as well as providing ad-hoc advice on control issues
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Professional qualifications – CPA(K) or ACCA
- 5 years’ experience in internal Audit-FMCG or Manufacturing
- Must be computer literate, a team player, with good communication skills
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.