Job Title: Sourcing Manager
Role Introduction: Our client, a leading multinational within FMCG, seeks to engage and hire a Sourcing Manager professional responsible for developing, validating, communicating and implementing sourcing strategies for locally managed categories.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing strategic buyers to define and implement the strategies for the locally managed categories;
- Developing advanced category knowledge for the locally managed categories across the Organisation;
- Performing supplier market analysis, category analysis and supply risk analysis as well as identify improvements;
- Preparing and executing negotiations with suppliers for the locally managed categories at market level;
- Promoting and ensuring compliance;
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders, leading the planning and regular contract SLA reviews with suppliers and other functional partners;
- Ensuring effective contract management follow-up;
- Integrating innovation in all processes.
- Strong Commercial Acumen;
- Leadership and People Development;
- Operational Excellence and Drive for Results;
- Communication and Relationship Building;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Relationship Management;
- Adaptive to Change.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university;
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable experience in delivering competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies;
- Senior experience in different spend categories as a sourcing manager;
- Knowledge of procurement best practices and source to pay process;
- Demonstrable Solid negotiation experience.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit http://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ALTIMAAFRICA&cws=1&rid=292 and apply online by 5pm 31st March, 2017.
East African nationals and those eligible to work in Kenya are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.