Regional Marketer (FMCG Sector)
Indepth Research Investment is an investment and consulting firm with offices in Nairobi, Kenya. We are focused on developing SME development and investment management products.
We have initiated a new business venture (HG Mall) that specializes in the distribution and sales of FMCG products in the East Africa region.
With the increase in our product portfolio and expansion strategy, we are looking for a regional manager who will facilitate and manage the supply and distribution of HG Mall products in the region
- The primary role of the regional manager is to be the contacting agent with wholesalers, retailers and our distributors in different regions.
- Ensure that the territory volume and distribution objectives of the products are achieved by the trade channel and outlet.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives as well as overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Identify new leads and drive sales through inbound and sales activities.
- Respond to incoming customer request, including calls, entry of quotes and orders.
- Proactive and timely follow-up with customers to convert requests into sales.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant products, policies, vendors and methods of delivery
- Visiting retail clients to ensure the in-store visibility and active promotion of HG products and brand
- Keeping the clients up-to-date on brand activity and other updates.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide variety of clients.
- Ensure a consistent customer journey throughout our retail portfolio.
- Ensuring all key touch points are addressed and add value to the shopping experience.
- Effective and timely reporting of market information to the management team.
Attributes and qualifications
- Self-starter and comfortable to collaborate across the business with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-motivation and drive to manage your own workload and the ability to follow procedures and maintain accurate data.
- Highly organized with a flexible approach to working within a fast changing, fast moving environment.
- Multi-channel marketing skills with over 1 year experience especially in the FMCG sector.
- An excellent communicator with customer service and relationship-building skills.
- A capable thinker and able to work solo and with a team.
- Dynamic and willing to learn and be flexible.
- Evidence of sales a business development skills ideally in the FMCG industry with a good business sense and acumen.
- Ability to bring their own ideas to the table and help develop sales plans, forecasts and targets.
- Diploma or higher certificate qualification in sales and marketing or a business-related course from a reputable institution.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.