Our client, a property management company, is looking to hire a General Manager for its Kenya operations.
The General Manager will have the overall responsibility of leading the Company’s operations by adapting a growth strategy, while ensuring it is in line with the organisation’s internal policies, objectives and strategies.
The role of the General Manager is multidimensional, as the job holder will interact with the local authorities, tenants, clients, merchants and the public.
The General Manager will also be expected to develop, manage and mentor a team as well provide clear guidance towards achieving the Company’s vision. He/she must have an appreciation for technology and purport an innovative culture with a strong intuition of markets and their evolution.
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of property management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and control of all maintenance, inspection and safety functions.
In general, the General Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the company by adapting a growth strategy, whilst monitoring all potential areas of investment risks;
- Developing partnerships with local authorities, tenants and clients;
- Responsible for the P&L of operations and securing sustainability of the financial model;
- Responsible for recruiting, managing and mentoring a dedicated team;
- Spearheading Public Relations (PR) as well as planned marketing activities;
- Analysing and monitoring lifecycle marketing and implications;
- Creating and Implementing a strategic plan for operations;
- Analyzing and monitoring market trends;
- Overseeing all operational processes including repairs, maintenance, security, risk surveillance et al;
- Monitoring and evaluating all projects and ensuring they are in line with the allocated budget;
- Responsible for generating new sales revenue for tenant lease and vendor contracts.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by uploading your CV to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted..