Company: One Creative Media Edge Limited
Company Type: Start up
Job Type: Full Time, Part-Time
Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Are you excited about creating images and products that are simple original and have a lasting impact?
Are you innovative; bubbling with fresh ideas, open minded and can work under tough deadlines?
One Creative Media Edge Limited (OneC) is recruiting Freelance Designer(s) to support execution of innovative campaigns for its clients and customers.
The role is for someone who gets excited about creating fresh engaging designs that build strong Images, Brands and Campaigns. You will be part of a young, vibrant and talented design team that is creating exciting and challenging campaigns.
- Comply and work with client (briefs) to uncover the true value and bring alive Brands, Products and Campaigns
- Design and create simple, high quality, impactful and memorable marketing collateral that achieves brand objectives of visibility, awareness, preference, selection, and loyalty.
- Design quality material to support traditional, digital and social media promotions and campaigns.
- Design merchandise, online ads, print ads, office branding, presentations, websites, etc.
- Provide creative sketches for photography art direction and create operational visuals for traditional, digital and social media.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to both internal and external clients
- Formal education in design (multimedia or web-design);
- Experience and Expertise in Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Coding or programming knowledge (HTML, CSS, and Java) will be an added advantage.
- 1 year of excellent graphic design / layout / typography designer experience
- A commercial mindset backed with creativity, proactive energy, passion, and excellent communication skills.
- Very rigorous and impressive attention to detail, multitasking ability, excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team that includes designers, photographers, artists, brand ambassadors etc.
- Curious, proactive, self-driven and ability to work with little supervision.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and detailed CV to email@example.com on or before March 30 2017.
Kindly attach pdf’s (or share a link to a sample portfolio of) three of your Works.
Please indicate in your cover letter your work preference e.g. “Application for Part-Time Graphic Designer”
We thank you for your application and only successful candidates shall be acknowledged.