Our client, a dynamic company dedicated in providing Group Accounting solutions from Sweden is looking to recruit a Financial Consultant working from their Nairobi office.
The ideal candidate must have experience in Group Accounting.
- Assist and advice customers with implementation of our Group accounting package
- Assist and advise our customers in group accounting and reporting issues.
- Assist in the sales process
- Liaise with the major clients locally and from Europe
- Minimum Five years’ work experience in Group Accounting & Finance
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent CPA (K)
- Proficiency in experience in software for group accounting
- Demonstrate ability to work in a proactively diverse organisation.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system and policy updates
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
- Ability to communicate effectively
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 200,000
Deadline: 30th April 2017
To apply, please follow the link http: http://bit.ly/2nd5FpQ
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***