Our client a global paint brand is currently seeking to fill the role of a Head Painter. The successful candidate will be responsible for training and mentoring the junior painters.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Training, Mentoring and supervision of new or and inexperienced and unskilled members of the team
- Liaise with customers and advise them on desired custom paint designs.
- Read blueprints and drawings, specifications, dimensions, color codes, mixing charts, for the execution of painting job
- Prepare and mix standard and other primers, paints and coatings to proper consistency and viscosity
- Prepare and clean items and surfaces to be finished.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers.
- Scrutinize and maintain painted exterior and interior painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures
- Inspect and refurbish wall surfaces using appropriate materials
- Plan, Budget & Order for paint supplies and materials as required
- Operate high pressure low volume spray machines and manual tools