Corporate Sales Executive – Hospitality Industry
Salary: 50k gross + commissions
Our client is an established family owned serviced apartments that have been in business for over 30 years providing a home away from home to both leisure and corporate clients. They seek to hire an aggressive and results oriented Corporate Sales Executive who will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customise packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the apartments
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the hospitality industry
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Create a relationship with key industry players to increase awareness about the apartments
- Follow up on potential clients and close sales
- Daily status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Corporate Sales Executive – Hospitality Industry) to email@example.com on or before 13th March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short- listed for interview will be contacted