Accounts Payable officer
Our client, a prestigious International Luxury Hotel company, in Nairobi is looking for a Accounts Payable officer. The successful candidate will be in charge of performing the account payable daily operation, verify bills received and record by types of expense.
Prepare check payment according to credit term; prepare monthly reports and financial statements. Prepare and make the daily bank deposit and daily general cashier’s daily report. As well as prepare computations of the taxes payable.
- Account for all items on purchase orders, receiving records, invoices, suppliers & ongoing shipment.
- Prepare vouchers, including cost distributions for all suppliers’ invoices and credit memos.
- Provide necessary output requirements, documentation, and authorization for bank transfer data.
- Prepare cheques for all payments supporting documents to the Director of Finance for approval and signature.
- Answer queries from suppliers.
- Balance supplier’s monthly statements with the hotel’s accounts payable records.
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years in accounting experience.
- Knowledgeable in Front Office, F&B cashiering procedures.
- Have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Have a analytical minded and be proactive.
- Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000 (Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 14th April 2017
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.