Hotel General Manager on the South Coast
Our client, a Hotel owner in Diani Beach, is looking for a sales oriented and passionate General Manager to run their property on the coast. He/She will be responsible for managing the daily operations and to achieve the planned goals while maintaining standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction, quality assurance and asset protection.
Experience in working on the coast is a plus. MUST have at least 5 years of experience working as a Hotel General Manager.
- University Degree in a related field
- Diploma or degree in Hospitality Management
- Minimum 5 years working as a Hotel General Manager
- Strong knowledge of Opera, Sun Systems and MS Office packages
- Prior proven experience in meeting goals, developing and managing budgets
- Excellent at dealing with people at all levels
- Strong communicator with excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to build, train and mentor team employees
- Monthly gross salary: KES 300,000-350,000 + other benefits
Deadline: 20th March 2017
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.