Duma Works is recruiting a Human Resource Assistant for one of our clients; a leading FMCG company in Kenya.
We are looking for an energetic HR Assistant with a high level of attention to detail to work full time. The ideal candidate is able to multitask, suggest process improvements and ask for help when needed, taking an innovative approach and bringing a welcoming attitude to the office
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- IHRM Certified is an added advantage.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a Human Resource Department of a fast-growing organization
- Living or willing to work in Mombasa, Kisumu or Eldoret
- Reporting and research
- Administrative Writing,
- Verbal Communication,
- Orienting Employees,
- Kenya Employment Law,
- Organizational Effectiveness,
- Time Management,
- Analyzing Information
Send a Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2728”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2728 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 18th March 2017