Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established organization in the print world and seeks to engage with a professional high drive, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of :-
Human Resource Assistant
Main Purpose of the Job
Developing and implementing of HR strategy, policies, processes and procedures while ensuring the organization employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience in order to achieve overall company objectives.
- Lead in effective recruitment (advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and selection) and induction processes to ensure business growth and development
- Carry out timely reference checking for all new staff and follow up with HROs to ensure timely confirmations on conclusion of probation period
- Support and coordinate performance cycle by ensuring timely compilation of documentation and reporting.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Administering staff payroll and ensuring all necessary deductions are remitted to the relevant authorities
- Support and coordinate staff training and ensure training records are up to date.
- Ensuring up to date capture of all staff information in the system to result in accurate reports.
- Provide administrative support for exit processes including collating the data from exit interviews, timely responses
- Maintain and manage HR administrative costs including ensuring accountability for stationary and other costs resulting in a cost reduction
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website http://www.bpc.co.ke on or before 19th March, 2017