Human Resource Manager
Develop, implement and drive and human resource strategy that aligns with the corporate human resources strategy and the Hotel’s vision and its current short and long-term business objectives.
Ensure all activities and programs related to human resources are implemented in accordance with the group’s human resource strategy.
Reporting to the General Manager and a dotted line to the Group HR Manager.
- Strategic Management of the human resource of the Group
- Human Resource Planning and organizational Structure
- Employee Relations and people Management
- Training and organization development
- Employee Resourcing
- Performance and Reward Management
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- Administration of Employment practices
The right candidate should
- Degree in Human Resources Management (HRM), Social Science or related subject.
- A post graduate degree will be considered an advantage.Minimum: Registered Member of the Institute of Human Resource.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience in Hospitality industry is critical
- Strong knowledge of labour laws and strategic in planning.
- Have good communication knowledge, counseling and people skills.
- Business acumen, able to assimilate and interpret financial data.
Apply by 15th March, 2017
Share your CV to email@example.com