One of our clients, an Insurance Brokerage Company based in Nairobi wants to fill the below position.
Reports To: Finance Controller and Chief Accountant.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spread sheets.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Plus one year experience in accounts or finance department
- Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA part 2) is a must.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Computer literate knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Organizing, planning and attention to detail
- Reliability, initiative and stress tolerance
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 13th April 2017.