Insurance Sales Executive
A reputable insurance firm is looking for sales representative to sell life insurance:
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Plan and oversee incorporation of insurance program into bookkeeping system of company.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- 25 years and above
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- KCSE C- and above
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high number of applicants.