Duma Works is recruiting an Interior Designer for our client; a leading supplier of quality Asian furniture in Kenya.
- Create CAD drawings for office furniture
- Create renders for office furniture
- Make and produce accurate drawings for customized products for client’s presentation and manufacture there from in liaison with the sales team.
- Propose or recommend functional office planning and furniture layouts as per client’s brief
- Ensure proper detailing of each design to ensure perfect finishes on products
- Execute work in accordance with the Line Manager’s instruction or client brief
- File all drawings related to jobs in their specific folders
- Use and help maintain drawing templates for all projects
- Ensure all material specifications are listed
- Preparation of quotation for sales team
- Preparing of company brochures
- Ensure that work areas are kept clean and organized
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Degree in Fine Arts / Design or any other related field of study
- Certificate in CAD programs
- Skilled in using AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and 3Ds max
- Basic photoshop skills
- At least 2 years experience
- Good Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- in preparation of quotations
Send your Cover Letter, detailed CV and portfolio to email@example.com marking the subject as “2702”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2702 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th March 2017