Internal Audit Assistant
The Riara Group of Schools, a leading institution in the education industry, is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of an Internal Audit Assistant
Employment Policy Statement
In line with its values and the Employment Act 2007 provisions, Riara Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to promote good and fair employment practices which are intended to achieve the most effective use of all its human resources.
We eliminate all types of unfair discrimination based on race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, pregnancy, or HIV status. Please note that we do not charge interview candidates a fee at any point during the recruitment process.
Qualifications Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university
- Minimum CPA 2 or ACCA 2
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in internal auditing in a high performing commercial enterprise; external audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite of Packages
- Must have accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates to send applications;- updated Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of the email as Internal Audit Assistant by close of business on Friday 17th March 2017.
Please note that the Riara Group of Schools does not charge recruitment fees, and only qualified candidates will be contacted.