Contact Centre Back Office Administrative Assistant
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Contact Centre Back Office Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
Management of the client feedback
- Managing the customer feedback management dashboard and ensuring every single customer complaint, compliment and query is documented for follow-up.
- Making periodic outbound-update calls to all clients who raise queries at the contact centre to update on the status.
- Making follow-up calls on client referrals to confirm clinic visits after appointment bookings.
Customer booking codes update and reconciliations
- Sending client booking codes via Text/Email/WhatsApp to new clients referred by the contact centre to other channels and reconciling referrals/ actual visit records periodically.
- Escalating client issues via email /phone call to relevant internal departments and following up until resolution while adhering to the contact centre standard operating protocol.
Effective referrals management
- Capturing and continuously updating client information on the contact centre data base to indicate status.
- Conducting general follow ups to clients who show interest in our services to ensure to ensure eventual uptake of services.
- Documenting details of clients who eventually visit the centres while indicating the service taken and amount spent.
Preparing weekly and monthly reports on number of effective client referrals, Client feedback and income generated by the contact centre.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in either Marketing, Communication or other related course from a recognized university.
- Courses in customer care, communication and client management and Contact Centre background will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Fluent communication in both English and Kiswahili with a clear neutral accent
- At least one year working experience in an SRH organization
- An understanding of Contact centre operations
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 1st April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.